|Norton Court Coffee Cart|
|Capitol Hill Trellis|
P: 206 283-2141
© 2015 Mucci/Trucksess Architecture
All rights reserved.
- No project is too small.
- We designed this portable espresso stand when “coffee” was becoming a Seattle obsession. The cart has wing walls with a multi-colored coffee cup motif. They fold out of the way when the cart is rolled into storage.
- We also designed the graphics for the main sign and the menu board.
Norton Court Coffee Cart
- The trellis is located in the back yard on axis with French doors so it is viewed from the family room. It is an integral part of the patio and landscape design, which was done in collaboration with Daniel Lowery of Queen Anne Gardens.
- The lattice in this trellis matches that in the adjacent carport. (See Capitol Hill Carport under Cool Projects, Garages.)
Capitol Hill Trellis
- Beneath an arbor, this white painted gateway begins a scenic path to the front door of the house. The arched top and radiused gate complete a circle that frames the view to Long Island Sound.
Sound View – Entry Gate
- This tower is a unique feature on a working farm where the owners cultivate rhododendron species and specialty dahlia varieties. The structure was specifically designed for the owner who is a light house/ tankhouse enthusiast.
- The tower has three designated uses: The lower level houses farming and gardening equipment in the garage and a small craft room and gift shop at the base of the tower. The second level is a guest bedroom suite. The top level is an observation and reading room with a 360 degree view and custom built-in seating.
- The outside shower was added along side this beachfront home for rinsing-off salt and sand before entering the house.
- It was designed to match the white picket fencing that is used around the house and has a few nice amenities including the Grohe rainshower head, a bench seat and towel hooks.
- A lower mounted hand-held shower is great for rinsing just the feet and also for giving their dog a bath.